mercoledì 10 febbraio 2010

THE GHOST OF THE FREEDOM

Yesterday I walked for the street,when is cammed in front to me a suffering man, him have told to me to be a Right of the State.

At my question"Whats happening?"..him have answered to me"I am stayed trow out from my house by a abusive".

At my next one stupid questionon "What is possible that is house director trowed out by a tenat?"...him have answered to me"The occupyng withouth spend any cent had the buy intention every soul of the Reign and the building itself, so the tenant have trowed out me".

After I puted another question to him"What you do now?"....him have answered to me"Have very decadent house rented toughether with the Man, Democracy and the Intelligence".

So I asked to him"Is possible living with you for me?".

"Yes, but a important condition,you will cannot insane freedom speaking.

After two insane persons are apparead near to us,a "Egg head man of the teleipocricy association" and a "Pettifogging lawyer man".

Betwen us is camed a good sequence, back to past 400 years ago, a "Court philosophy" to speak in very nice style, full of loave for the King, a Pettifogging lawyer to try to kepping outside of the building the creditors team, with the King desapear from the Castle.

Impedites to give the money to tax staff, for to haveKing's kitchen smelled and the King to do the sex with the women at the first night of a impedites wending.

After a very irriverent artist to drawing a little child upon the King's head with the innocent water on the King's face.

And finaly a very decadent carrige towing from the steers, inside the King, court philosophy, pettifogging lawyer and the egg haed man, womens and man very nice at the end of the carrige.

To go out because the impedites have saw the realy ipocricy,but now the decadent carrige must to go fast, the creditores team are more near ti them.

So now a Center America vision......once there was a Mexican President, him had a very large First Leady, but also another women, for the noise and rumors regardin this situation, the second women become Mexican Tourist Minister, so the noise and rumors ended on the divorce cause....like Italy no?.

Basicaly the Italy is becoming a Center American Country, the Prime Minister a mix to "Caudillo"..."Leader Maximo"....people very entusiastic for him.."El coche mucho"...and so for.

But some is missing, "El conducator" that make a annaucement"Now every Italians insane people to get for Fort Alamo achive!"..
So the "Invicible armada" done from the egg head, court philosophy and pettifogging lawyer will go to war.

So basicaly "Revolucìon in every where, full of insane to go with "Creazy horse", but I don't know what kind of creazy horse is better.

Viva Zapata!...no viva Nerone!....Today is raining I cannot continued, is possible destroy my sylcon face!...whilwe another part....I want to go to restorant!

In this very nice quite scene, some one have a dream..."But also the Lanzichenecchi dream team staff have defauted,why cannot will make the same dream?.

I know now what kind of creazy horse is better, poor horse!

For make sanity is this creazy cuountry, meaby use the Italian Dictionary.

Nice prospective.

GWENKALON

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento