mercoledì 24 febbraio 2010

DELIVERING FOR YOU

.


This communication is with the pourpose to walk several things that I can delivering already to go.

I completed just last sunday a Italian humouristic book, with five stories, two of them are american habitat, the first one is in a midle america town, the secon one in Texas, both of them, very demential humouristic stories in american style.

My intention is to have the possibility to achive by somebody, the american traslation of whole book and pubblishing, not only in my coutry(Italy), but also in U.S.A.

This book is good for script and mouve.

If somebody want give to me the possibility in the american field, like editors, talent scout, productors, scriptwriters,e-commerce, e-book, economy activity and so for, can contact me to my e-mail gwenkalon@yahoo.it.

Let me know about this.

In two months meaby, will can deliveriy others 4 books, so basicaly I have a lot to delivering for you.

Other thing, I researching somebody that can help me for the american version of whole my blog

wwwgwenkalon-incursioni.blogspot.com

The proupose is simple, to get work on the free-lance, humouristic newspaper,normal newspaper,blogs, on-line humouristic web and normal, short stories on-line, pubblicity, get money writing american fields.

So basicaly the speach is the same of before, contact me.


GWENKALON

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento