venerdì 10 agosto 2018

The Keys: work creativity, delivery, inflow, survival, work creativity.


I'm a digital nomad, so I can collaborate with anyone, creating my artistic productions together with getting know and obtaining revenue compared to what I do and I will do.


In every part of the world, we are in the telematic era, there must be no geographical barriers for those who create every day like me. So I look for expansion, contracts, collaborations and keys to turning points, do not surmount, but practical sense of who creates, develops every day: I'm a digital nomad and for this I send you my productions to get feedback.

"to survive not, exange"


I start the delivery with my graphic novel that I had already sent with the directions in English in my previous post. as point inflow. But now the bases and assumptions are very different on the basis of what I wrote above. Point to exchange, not to survive, I love the practical sense of living.


Graphic Novel 1-5







Now in the same key of action my short films and I must add that I would like to set up a multimedia exhibition of mine, it is possible to produce it and send it everywhere via computer. Now in the same key of action my short films and I must add that I would like to set up a multimedia exhibition of mine, it is possible to produce it and send it everywhere via computer. As I said before the foundations are very different and the prospects and how I sail the sails are now quite another thing: quality, outflow, delivery and inflow.As I said before the foundations are very different and the prospects and how I sail the sails are now quite another thing: quality, outflow, delivery and inflow.

14' 13"


24' 48"


20' 33"


19' 12"


6' 23"



As I said earlier in my post, the explanations of each of my short films are within the video itself. A strip on the right side that after a few seconds can be removed, showing the entire screen of the film itself.



To close this my post, it is not because I have nothing to do and then I write something, I do not look for chimeras, the life of a creative is not a utopia earn us a living and dedication to work and it is not a crime to have that live and perspectives on the future. So being a digital nomad I try to exchange and receive them; it is not a crime. Let me know.


Attilio Saletta.




039 3896427910

Life is acting, do not wait.















Nessun commento:

Posta un commento