mercoledì 17 agosto 2011

DESIRE




This my post is adressing to: Talent Scout, Scriptwriters, Directors, Producers,Editorials Company of American Field, also for muove sector.

My name is Attilio Saletta: Italina writer and blogger very active.

My intention is to leave from my country and go in USA, using my talent, creativity and cultural production so far did, il progress and will make in the future( in quantity very big) for american field.

I Know as a lot of Italian people with talent is go aut from Italy toward USA,where the quality of them meked a lot of plus value in everywhere; basicaly I want to do the same.

In my country I'm in a sopression condition, the correct WHY is very simple: am a free mind and free researcher, so not good for living in a country where to be so is a "BIG CRIME" for everybody.

Each day my social and economic emargination is always more big, also for the crime activity for the State and men and women power.

Already i did so far two books: METAFORE CONTEMPORANEE, 250 PAGES and the last one

TEATRANTI: PERCORSI TENTATI DA ATTILIO SALETTA, 567 pages.

Both mine productions are very good for make mouve, serial and theatre production and so far.

I'm already to delivery every specific items of mine work to benefict of american field.

Im Italy is not possible, because is a country non good for free mind and free researcher like me.

My letteracture kind is more near of american style for mu cultural study.

Basicaly mine work are more better delivery in USA,not in Italy where I have not field of delivery for a free mind, where the man not existe like individual mind, only if not use the brain.


Let me know


Attilio Saletta

salettaattilio@yahoo.it


www.twitter.com/reason44


wwwgwenkalon-incursioni.blogspot.com








Nessun commento:

Posta un commento